Small Group Tours with a difference
On this 5 Stans tour in the veiled heart of Central Asia, a tapestry of secrets unravels across a timeless expanse. Each of the 5 stans of Central Asia is different to the last. Uzbekistan, a land of history, blue domes and conquering heroes. Kyrgyzstan, a land of untouched wilderness and natural beauty. Kazakhstan, the mother of ‘dark tourism’. Tajikistan, home to the open road of the Pamir Highway and Turkmenistan, a place closed off and at times utterly bizarre.
- Wander the streets of the ‘two ladies’ of Uzbekistan, Bukhara and Samarkand, ‘City of Legend’; wander the blue domed mosques and fortresses and stand on the shoulders the of giants of the ancient world
- Explore the vast natural beauty of Kyrgyzstan with its Alpine ‘jailoo’ meadows, stunning lakes, pretty waterfalls and the impressive Jeti Ozguz and ‘fairy-tale’ gorges
- Camp out at the Darvaza Crater, the legendary ‘Gate to Hell’ and explore the sites of the strange city of Ashgabat
- Visit the ruins of the ancient Sogdian town of Panjakent and wander the streets of cosmopolitan Dushanbe in Tajikistan
- Discover the ex-Soviet legacy of the 5 Stan’s in Kazakhstan and explore the horizons of the vast steppe.
- Stay in traditional hotels, guest houses and yurts set up in the picturesque countryside and experience the overnight train in Kazakhstan
Be sure to book your spot early, this small group tour through some of the worlds least visited countries is sure to sell out quick!
Why choose Inverted Atlas?
Take the road less travelled, discover hidden wonders away from the usual tourist trail and completely immerse yourself in the destination with hotels, restaurants and experiences that both compliment your trip and which you wouldn’t get anywhere else.
Each tour at Inverted Atlas is someone’s ‘baby’. Tours are created by passionate individuals who are experts in the destinations and often the person who created the tour leads the tour making the trip leader the go to person from start to finish.
We don’t believe in penalising singles for travelling alone. You can choose to share with another single of the same sex if you’re ok with making a new friend or pay the single supplement which we charge at cost price to us with no profit. We just love our singles that much!
Sign up for our mailing list
Want to be the first to hear when a new tour is released?
Get exclusive discounts?
Have helpful travel articles delivered straight to your inbox?