Small Group Tours with a difference
Adventure through the sands to the furthest reaches of the Roman Empire, wander the deserted ancient cities of Timgad, Djemila and Tipaza without so much as another soul to disturb your exploration of these amazing places.
Travel deep into Algeria’s desert to the mirage like oasis of Timimoun and experience a magical sunset over the Sahara. Walk the streets of the remote settlement of Ghardaia and admire it’s unique M’zab architecture, as well as explore Algeria’s Numidian history at the Royal Mausoleum of the Kings in Medracen.
- Visit the epic sites of Timgad, Djemila and the Roman Legionary base at Lambaesis
- Venture to the desert oasis of Timimoun, visit its lively market and wander around the maze of Kasour
- Take a walk through Ghardaia with its unique M’zab architecture
- Experience all of the weird and wonderful sites that Algeria has to offer including the troglodyte village of Ghoufi and the pre-historic rock art of Zaccar, as well as Algeria’s Numidian history at Medracen
- Stay in characterful, locally owned hotels and guest houses.
Be sure to book your spot early, this small group tour through one of the worlds least visited countries is sure to sell out quick!
Why choose Inverted Atlas?
Take the road less travelled, discover hidden wonders away from the usual tourist trail and completely immerse yourself in the destination with hotels, restaurants and experiences that both compliment your trip and which you wouldn’t get anywhere else.
Each tour at Inverted Atlas is someone’s ‘baby’. Tours are created by passionate individuals who are experts in the destinations and often the person who created the tour leads the tour making the trip leader the go to person from start to finish.
We don’t believe in penalising singles for travelling alone. You can choose to share with another single of the same sex if you’re ok with making a new friend or pay the single supplement which we charge at cost price to us with no profit. We just love our singles that much!